When did you encounter with this error message regarding the Catalyst Control Center?
· What is the exact error message that you get?
· What happens when you try to open the programs?
· What are the applications that you are not able to open?
· What happens when you try to access the webpage’s?
The error for the Catalyst Control Center is related to the Graphics card installed on your computer, you may check with the manufacturer if there are any updated drivers for the graphics card which needs to be installed to take care of the issue.
ATI Support link:
You may try to uninstall and reinstall the graphics card and check if that helps.
To uninstall device
1. Click on Start menu, type in devmgmt.msc to open the Device Manager.
2. The Device Manager will then display a list of installed devices in the right pane of the console.
3. Expand the category for Display Adapter.
4. Right-click the device and select Uninstall.
A dialog box will pop up asking you to confirm ‘Uninstall’. Click OK to proceed.
Note: While you are uninstalling the network adapter make sure that you select the option to delete the driver software as well.
Restart the computer and check if things are in place